Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My first blog!

So you would think I would have a blog by now, but I don't. Well now I do, I guess. Since I am a writer and writing comes easy for me and I do actually enjoy it, it is surprising that I don't have a blog. Well I do now I guess. I really don't know what I will talk about here or if I will keep up on it but I hope that I do. So what should my first post be about? Where do I begin? From the beginning? The middle? The present? hmmmmmm.

The beginning...I was born in 1975. So I guess that makes me...well, kinda old (35). But I don't feel old. I still feel like I'm 25. I have one "full" sister. She is almost 4 years older than me. I call her full cuz I have a couple of "halfsies." My mom and dad were both married before. They each have one kid. Their kids are both super old. By super old I mean like 40's and 50's. They could be my parents. Well maybe not. But they are still old. I didn't grow up with them. I hardly know them. I guess details about them can come up in a later blog.

I grew up in a cute little suburb in Minneapolis. And I still live there. I love it. I don't want to be anywhere else. It's so nice and has a small town feel even though it is very near the big Twin Cities area. My upbringing was pretty normal. My parents didn't have the greatest marriage but that, I realize now, has to do with the fact that my dad had bipolar much of his adult life. The thing is, we didn't discover this until about 2 years ago. We always just thought he was an alcoholic. Boy were we wrong.

I guess I'm sharing a lot on my first blog. But I will share a lot more and go into more detail in posts to come, about everything I mentioned above. I am now married to my highschool sweetheart. We have 3 kids. I am a graphic designer. I love animals. I love cheese. I really like to sneeze. I'm kinda weird. I think this is enough for the day. I hope you will enjoy reading about my life, my views, and anything else I decide to share here because this, after all...is JUST ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment